Sunday, February 6, 2011

One Piece of Paper

I graduated from high school in 2005. I finished my degree in December. After five and a half years of post secondary, I now have a piece of paper that certifies I am more specialized knowledge than someone without a double major in Linguistics and English. I am sure this will help me somewhere down the road (like when I give up with the real world and decide to get another degree), but it doesn't help right now when the only thing the jobs that I'm applying for seem to want experience.

In any case, here's my temporary piece of paper. I am too technologically illiterate to know how to rotate it:


Also, I made hot chocolate the other day and the bubbles and foam made a smiley face completely by accident. If that's not worthy of a blog post I don't know what is. These are the kinds of things that are becoming very important to me as an unemployed person.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations :)

    My bad, i remembered you talking about Palin and associated it to the US. I love Canada, possibly I'm going to Quebec this summer or the following one.

    p.s.
    smiling chocolate totally cute

    p.p.s.
    I never told you i was born with 90° skew head: your scanned picture was perfet to me XD

    { ok, last phrase was a stupid joke. but the rest is true. I've always been true to you, even when you thought I was just a your friends' prank :( }

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Gimme! Gimme!