Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spelling Clean-Up on Aisle Three

I saw this sign today at Thrifty's and had to take a picture because I am a huge geek. I showed it to GP and we both agreed that mixing up effect/affect is a huge pet peeve. I won't hold it against you if you don't know the difference. Yet another reason for someone to hire me: I can keep you from looking like a fool to people like me. Everyone needs a hobby, mine just happens to be looking for spelling and grammar errors anywhere and at all times.

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend always uses "than" instead of "then".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be employed in the Thrifty produce department, this never would have happened on my watch. At the very least I would have taken a sharpie to it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Gimme! Gimme!