Saturday, July 17, 2010

Let Me Count the Ways #2

Reasons Why I Love My Cat:

1. She doesn't complain when I do something gross near her. Not that I ever do anything gross.
2. She's cute as fuck, especially when she sleeps with her paw over her face, or when she plays in her water dish, or when she's playing with a toy.
3. I know many reliable ways to make her purr, which makes me feel good because I know she's happy.
4. She likes coming up on my tummy to have a cuddle.
5. No matter what our conversations are about I'll always sound smarter.
6. She is an independent woman; she doesn't always need me to play with her or hang out with her. Sometimes she just wants to sit alone on the windowsill and survey her domain.
7. She knows when I'm feeling sad and if I'm crying she comes and nibbles at my face to make me stop.
8. She talks to me.
9. She wiggles her leg if I pet her in a certain spot behind her ear.
10. She likes to help with homework by coming and sitting on my lap, even if there isn't enough room for her and I'm wearing clothing that she slips around on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Gimme! Gimme!